Finally, no more concepts with the latest Tokyoflash Kisai Broke watch, being a new release after a relatively long layoff. What you get with the Kisai Broke is a striking fragmented display that comes in a brushed stainless steel case, and can even be charged via USB to keep up with the times. Reading the time is going to be a real challenge with this at first glance, but it really isn’t rocket science. All you need to do is press the side button to see the LED lights animate for a while. The outer ring shows the hours, while the inner ring represents minutes. In the middle lies a vertical line of four single digits, where the unlit blocks line up where normal clock hands would be, waiting for you to add the single minutes. For $168, you get this water resistant watch with free shipping and a one year warranty.RELATED
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- Follow: tokyoflash, watch,
- Seen at: craziestgadgets