The Tongfang Q5 is another Mobile Internet Device (MID) which will run on the Android operating system, and has the formidable Rockchip RK2808 chipset running within. Tipping the scales at just 209 grams, the Tongfang Q5 is equipped with a 4.8″ capacitive touchscreen display, an 866MHZ ARM processor, 128MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage, 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi connectivity, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a 2,200mAh battery to keep it running. Since it supports 720p video codec playback, you can also use this as a formidable portable media player apart from surfing the Internet with it. It is going for around $293 in China after conversion, and you might need to import one Stateside if you’re curious to find out more about it.
Next Story: More BlackBerrys show up on Sprint order forms
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm