Vehicle technology has advanced to such a state where cars like the BMW 5 Series have a Heads Up Display (HUD) similar to that of fighter aircraft, albeit with much less information for the driver to process. Well, the next logical step in evolution might just be T-OLED that enables one to view information on the go, and the only thing to spruce this up would be to introduce touch technology ala Minority Report to make driving a true pleasure.
Next Story: Double C-Future OLED chandelier
- 2014-04-10: BMW OLED Laser Lights To Shape The Future Of Vehicle Lighting Systems
- 2014-01-06: LG Gallery OLED EA8800: Slim And Smart 55 HDTV
- 2013-12-31: Samsung Rumored To Increase OLED Panel Production Capacity By 33% In 2014
- 2013-12-02: Samsung Flexible OLED TV Rumored To Be Unveiled At CES 2014
- 2013-10-02: Sony 56-inch 4K OLED Prototype