Google has had its universal search features in Google Suggest for some time now, a feature which would show useful information while the user is composing a query directly on the Google home page. So if you’re wondering if your flight is delayed, you can just start typing your flight number into the search box. Now the feature has been brought to mobile phones, and Android, webOS and iPhone OS devices in the US will be supported. Considering its usefulness on the desktop, it’ll be interesting to see how well the feature is received on the mobile scene. Do you often use this feature on your desktop?
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2010-01-29: Hulu Going Mobile And Might Hit Android And iPhone OS
- 2010-03-11: Google Now Allows You To Check If Stock Is Available Nearby
- 2010-03-15: Windows Phone 7 Series Doesn't Support Multitasking