Want to do some light travelling around the city? The Urban Scooter, designed by Daniel Dayag, concept looks pretty neat and should do the job. Of course, it being a scooter, you can’t expect to lug anything around aside from yourself, but if you just needed to pop by the next block to have a cup of coffee at Starbucks, this might be just the thing. The spoke-less wheel design also makes it stand out from the other dinky scooters that you might encounter out there, ensuring that you make a statement.
Next Story: Aluminum Unibody iPhone HD Concept Design
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept