One of the downsides of the iPad keyboard dock is that you have to use the device in portrait mode, which might not be your preferred position, especially since we’re getting quite used to widescreen notebooks nowadays. Now a user out there has decided to take things into his own hands and fiddled with the dock, adding a dock extender cable, allowing you to attach the keyboard and still maintain the landscape orientation that you want to type your emails in. Are you planning to do this with your iPad too?
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2011-06-01: Crux Loaded shields your iPad, gives it a trackpad and some extra juice
- 2010-08-18: iPADock Is Able To Accommodate Several iPads And iPhones At One Go
- 2010-09-21: Jorno iPhone Keyboard Offers Compact Foldable Design