If you’re looking for a new $1 app for your iPad, you might want to check out “Camera for iPad”. In case you’re wondering, it doesn’t make your iPad suddenly grow a camera, but it can let your iPad connect to your iPhone via Bluetooth, allowing you to take photos from the iPad using the iPhone’s camera. Once the shot is snapped, it will be automatically transferred to the iPad via Bluetooth, and stored in the iPad’s Saved Photos album. The only little bit of bad news associated with this is that it doesn’t support the first generation iPhone, so that means you’ll need an iPhone 3G and 3GS.
Next Story: Google To Help Prevent Suicide?
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2012-01-16: Gucci covers for your iPhone and iPad
- 2011-12-02: iOS 5.1 beta apparently does not solve battery woes
- 2011-12-02: Tetris for iOS re-released