Can’t decide what you can do with (or to) your iPad to make it stand out from the rest of the pack? You can always try and get some inspiration from the guy who did some nice DIY to fit the iPad into his vehicle. From the looks (or sound) of it, the iPad has also been hooked up to the vehicle’s speakers, which would make sense, since your vehicle’s speakers are probably larger than the iPad’s tiny speakers. Considering that it’s going into a vehicle, maybe they should have waited until the 3G version comes out, as it’ll come bundled with A-GPS, making Google Maps much more useful. Check out the whole process, including the results, in the video that we have in the full post.
Next Story: Bug Concept Vehicle Aims To Be Emission Free
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2011-09-09: NBC iPad app now streams full episodes
- 2011-08-09: Boxee app now available on the iPad
- 2011-08-04: DollyCam lets your iPhone record professional-looking videos
- 2011-04-20: EveryScape UScapeit gives you panoramic images on your iPhone
- 2011-04-01: Time Warner removes more channels from its iPad app