If the issue of multi-touch (or lack of it) on Sony Ericsson’s Android-powered Xperia X10 isn’t confusing enough, it seems that the phone might be getting multi-touch after all. Initially it was stated that the phone will not offer multi-touch due to hardware limitations, but it was mentioned that the phone would be getting an Android 2.1 update, and along with it possibly multi-touch support (unless that means support in software only). Now a video of what seems to depict the X10 being used with multi-touch has surfaced. What do you think? Will the phone officially offer multi-touch capabilities sooner rather than later? Check out the video after the jump, and head over to 6:50 in the video to see it in action.
What do you think? Real or clever fake?
- 2014-04-17 Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-03-26 Sony Xperia M Gets Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2014-02-23 Sony Xperia M2 Mid-Range Smartphone
- 2014-02-23 Sony XPERIA Z2 Smartphone
- 2014-01-21 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Hits The FCC, Arrives As Wi-Fi Only “Tablet”
- 2011-01-07 Xperia X10 to be stuck on Android 2.1
- 2010-08-05 Irritating Wi-Fi Bug For Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Users
- 2010-08-08 Sony could be counting down to Xperia X10's launch
- 2010-08-15 Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Goes On Sale At AT&T For $149.99
- 2010-11-17 Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to receive multi-touch next year