Do you still remember the futuristic looking Honda U3-X, which allowed people to use a magical unicycle instead of your boring old feet. The design calls for a wheel-within-wheel design to be able to perform as it does, but as long as it works as intended, who cares about the design? You can expect to feel rather weird on your first few rides, as it certainly looks disorientating. Check out the video after the jump for a short clip on the U3-X in action, performing what it’s supposed to do.
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: honda, video,
- Seen at: medgadget