Can’t wait till the WePad is launched so that it can try and take on Apple’s iPad? It’s still not at stores yet, and we’re looking forward to checking it out, but until then, a video of the WePad being used has surfaced, giving you a rough idea of how the WePad will function. The funny part is that the touch input probably isn’t working, as the person in the video (after the jump) is using a USB mouse to navigate around it.
- Google Glass Explorers Offered Chance To Swap With Next Generation Pair
- Tobii Announces EyeX Eye-Tracking Kit For Developers
- AT&T EverThere Launched To Offer Portable Peace Of Mind
- Blynk Wearable Time Lapse Camera
- SkyJack Drone Hacks And Gains Control Of Other Drones
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPad, Tablet, video,
- Seen at: androidandme