Owners of Windows Mobile 6.5 phones: if you’ve recently noticed that your phone is making some mysterious international calls, it might be infected by a virus. Some folks have discovered such a virus infecting Windows Mobile 6.5 phones, and apparently it’s spreading via the download of a game titled “3D Anti Terrorist”. After checking, the 3D Anti Terrorist game is a shareware demo, but the virus creators were smart enough to publish a freeware version of the game, which results in the malware being installed on your phone. If you’ve got such a situation, a video on how to clean the virus has surfaced. Bear in mind that you’re liable for the safety of your own data.
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Follow: hack, trojan, virus, windows mobile, windows mobile 6.5,
- Seen at: gorumors