You might love (or hate) Wolfram Alpha, the computational knowledge engine, but when the official Wolfram Alpha app was put on the iTunes store for $50, many people laughed. The laughter could be due to the fact that the app was mainly a front end to query and display results, similar to what the website does. It certainly didn’t put the knowledge or engine of Wolfram Alpha on your iPhone. Let’s not forget that Wolfram Alpha has a rather useful mobile site too. Obviously sales of the app weren’t too brisk, as the company is currently offering the app for just $2, which is a far cry from the original price. So what if you paid $50 for it earlier? Wolfram Alpha has launched a page named “I Want My Money Back”, which allows you to sign up and get your money back. Not too shabby eh?
Next Story: Verilux Rise And Shine Natural Sleep System
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone