Electric scooters might not be the norm just yet, but they’re certainly making a case for mainstream adoption, and American manufacturer ZEV is doing its part to help the process along with its ZEV7000 electric scooter. This scooter’s claim to fame is its ability to hit a top speed of about 113kph, generating a torque of about 183Nm. The ZEV7000 weighs in at about 134kg and is powered by lithium batteries which are good for about 3000 full charge cycles. It’ll cost a pretty penny, though, as its asking price is $7,237. Are you willing to pay such money to help the environment?
- 2014-02-25: PPlanter Public Urinal Goes Green
- 2013-07-15: Japanese Electric Scooter Uses Your iPhone As A Dashboard
- 2012-09-20: ‘Edible’ electronics from silk lasers could be the future
- 2012-07-30: BMW Motorrad unveils its C evolution electric scooter
- 2011-10-20: T20 electric scooter has bamboo frame
- 2011-09-09: MyWay - a cool ultraportable electric scooter
- 2011-07-22: Chameleon scooter folds up to be electric skateboard