Ever had your heart thump faster and faster not because your lottery ticket is very close to being the winning one during the announcement on TV, but simply because you dread the figure which will appear in your monthly cellphone bill? Fret not, you’re in good company as another 29,999,999 Americans are in the same boat with you, according to a survey by the FCC. This survey could jolt the rest of the populace into reality, as one would do well by looking through their cellphone contracts before putting down their John Hancock to avoid such surprises. This bill shock comes about simply because of an increase in the monthly bill without any change to the service plan. Sometimes, it does sound as if PAYG (Pay As You Go) is a better idea if you’re a light mobile user, eh?
Next Story: Apple has backup iPhone 4G?
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC