Here’s a rather weird bit of news. While many folks would be happy to own an interesting cell phone number such as 0888 888 888, it turns out that the cell phone provider Mobitel has permanently banned the number in Bulgaria. The reason? Seems that every single person who has owned the number was killed under suspicious circumstances. That being said, the number seemed to have been owned by folks who might have had enemies. The first owner apparently died of cancer, but rumors went around that he was poisoned by a business competitor. The second person was a reputed mob boss and was shot to death. The last owner was a coke dealer who was gunned down. So is the number cursed, or did it have something to do with the owners themselves?
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs .50 Caliber Rifle: Fight!
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games