Here’s a rather weird bit of news. While many folks would be happy to own an interesting cell phone number such as 0888 888 888, it turns out that the cell phone provider Mobitel has permanently banned the number in Bulgaria. The reason? Seems that every single person who has owned the number was killed under suspicious circumstances. That being said, the number seemed to have been owned by folks who might have had enemies. The first owner apparently died of cancer, but rumors went around that he was poisoned by a business competitor. The second person was a reputed mob boss and was shot to death. The last owner was a coke dealer who was gunned down. So is the number cursed, or did it have something to do with the owners themselves?
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Achieves 1 Billion Mobile Users Each Month
- 2014-04-23 Department Of Justice Argues For Warrantless Phone Searches
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Instagram's Explore Feature Will Be More Personalized
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6 Could Sport More Rounded Edge Design [Rumor]