“Worldwide” here means all geographical locations that currently offer the iPad, which means you can now select from hundreds of thousands of books available in the Kindle Store on iPad. The inclusion of Amazon Whispersync technology will help save and synchronize customers’ last page read, bookmarks, notes and highlights across their Kindle, Kindle DX, iPhone, iPod touch, Mac, iPad and other compatible devices. Before you pooh-pooh this free app, why not check out the list of features before making up your mind whether to download it or not? The Kindle App for iPad will feature automatic synchronization as mentioned, an improved user interface for ease-of-use, a customizable appearance, and page turn animation as an added touch of class. [Press Release]
Next Story: Sony Introduces New Tune Tray Car Audio Players
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-08: Adobe Lightroom Mobile For iPad
- 2014-04-07: myBlee Math iPad App Is Childrens' Personal Interactive Math Tutor
- 2014-04-03: Office For iPad Downloaded Over 12 Million Times
- 2011-09-27: Facebook for iPad app to launch on October 4th?
- 2010-12-23: Skyfire for iPad now available for $4.99