Google certainly loves delicious terms, as the next iteration of their Android OS which will be in version 3.0 has been dubbed Gingerbread, and is touted to land sometime in Q4. Don’t you think that this is too soon, considering FroYo (Android 2.2) will in all probability be announced later today at the Google I/O conference? Our live coverage is just a click away if you’re interested to see what else Google has in store after the first day’s exploits. Gingerbread is touted to include WebM, the open-source, royalty-free online media standard from Google. Let’s see how else will the mobile platform change as more news breaks on Gingerbread – what next, PeanutButter?
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: Android, android 3.0, gingerbread,
- Seen at: intomobile