Google certainly loves delicious terms, as the next iteration of their Android OS which will be in version 3.0 has been dubbed Gingerbread, and is touted to land sometime in Q4. Don’t you think that this is too soon, considering FroYo (Android 2.2) will in all probability be announced later today at the Google I/O conference? Our live coverage is just a click away if you’re interested to see what else Google has in store after the first day’s exploits. Gingerbread is touted to include WebM, the open-source, royalty-free online media standard from Google. Let’s see how else will the mobile platform change as more news breaks on Gingerbread – what next, PeanutButter?
Next Story: Asus PG276 is largest 3D monitor to date
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2011-01-20: Nexus One still yet to receive official Gingerbread update
- 2010-10-18: Android 3.0 Gingerbread details released
- 2010-11-28: Android 2.3 And 3.0 Show Up In Adobe AIR Performance Tests?