Avatar was a thrilling ride, both in terms of the movie as well as its box office success. Well, the Avatar 1259B watch that you see here has nothing to do with the movie at all, and neither can it operate in alien environments. What it does is tell the time while looking good, where a trio of related gauges will inform you of the current time, with a dozen LED lights within the round dial indicating the hour, while the bottom line has five LEDs that displays tens of minutes, with the top line of nine LEDs showing off one minute increments. At $159 a pop, this ain’t cheap, but at least it would help enhance your wardrobe with something geeky.
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool