The hoverboard from Back To the Future II is a popular fantasy device that many of us would love to have, and while we can’t replace our current skateboard with such a device just yet, someone has taken the time and effort to come up with a realistic replica of the hoverboard, complete with its pink gaudy design. This hoverboard floats thanks to the use of lasers and a control system to stabilize it, though the exact physics behind the whole thing wasn’t mentioned. Check out a video of it in action, and imagine yourself in that scene in Back To The Future II.
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- Follow: back to the future, concept,
- Seen at: hackaday