The hoverboard from Back To the Future II is a popular fantasy device that many of us would love to have, and while we can’t replace our current skateboard with such a device just yet, someone has taken the time and effort to come up with a realistic replica of the hoverboard, complete with its pink gaudy design. This hoverboard floats thanks to the use of lasers and a control system to stabilize it, though the exact physics behind the whole thing wasn’t mentioned. Check out a video of it in action, and imagine yourself in that scene in Back To The Future II.
Next Story: Walmart Drops The Price Of The myTouch 3G Slide
- 2013-08-23: Texting And Driving Results In Man Crashing Into Manure Truck
- 2013-07-01: Hoverboard Crowdfunding Project Hopes To Take Off In 2015
- 2013-01-16: DeLorean Hovercraft Caught In The Wild In San Francisco
- 2011-09-09: Nike MAG shoes hit $4,000 mark in eBay auction
- 2011-09-08: Nike MAG shoes from Back To The Future 2 up for auction
- 2010-11-10: Concept: Back To The Future Typewriter