The hoverboard from Back To the Future II is a popular fantasy device that many of us would love to have, and while we can’t replace our current skateboard with such a device just yet, someone has taken the time and effort to come up with a realistic replica of the hoverboard, complete with its pink gaudy design. This hoverboard floats thanks to the use of lasers and a control system to stabilize it, though the exact physics behind the whole thing wasn’t mentioned. Check out a video of it in action, and imagine yourself in that scene in Back To The Future II.
- New Prototype Spacesuit Powered By Body Heat
- Hubble Locates Water On 5 Planets
- HTC's November Revenues Fall 27.1 Percent Year-Over-Year
- LEGO Lawnmower Will Impress Others With Its Inability To Mow Your Lawn
- Huawei To Exit US Market Amidst Spy Allegations
- Follow: back to the future, concept,
- Seen at: hackaday