Bebionic has a spanking new myo-electric hand that is ready to be unveiled to the masses later next month, where it boasts a fully integrated wireless chip, 19 different silicone skin tones as well as fully customizable functions that are able to control speed, grip force, and grip pattern. This new bionic hand is basically far superior over its predecessors as well as any other consumer-class solution on the market, since it is purportedly capable of performing rotational articulation without missing a beat. No word on pricing though, but this is the first step towards Anakin Skywalker’s bionic hand in Star Wars, eh?
- 2013-07-09: Robot Used To Help Ease Child's Pain
- 2012-03-09: B-Catch Project - Visual Path calculation by “Piggy” and DFKI
- 2012-03-06: Smart fur might see more sentient robotic pets
- 2011-12-13: Tour Guide Robot to boost tourist arrivals?
- 2011-12-13: A robot that controls humans