We know that Microsoft’s Motion Sensing Project Natal is just around the corner, but we don’t really know what games will be supporting it. The good news is that Crave Games, the developer of Brunswick Pro Bowling for the Xbox 360, has confirmed that the upcoming version of its bowling game will support Project Natal, making it one of the first official Natal games announced. The Natal-supporting version of Brunswick Pro Bowling will also be adapted to support the PlayStation Move, though there will be some obvious differences, since Project Natal doesn’t offer any physical controls for you to hold on to. We’re looking forward to seeing Project Natal and the PlayStation Move go live, and hopefully Microsoft and Sony won’t keep us waiting for too long.
- 2013-11-15 Microsoft Congratulates Sony's PS4 Launch Prior To Xbox One Launch
- 2013-10-07 Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition Headed To PS4, PS3, Vita, Xbox 360, PC
- 2013-10-03 The Walking Dead Episode 1 Free On Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network
- 2010-04-19 River Rush Is One Of The Games To Support Project Natal
- 2010-05-15 Sony PlayStation Move Arriving This September?
- 2010-06-02 Microsoft Project Natal up close and personal
- 2010-06-13 Xbox 360 Slim Video Surfaces And Project Natal Renamed As Kinect
- 2010-06-13 Microsoft Kinect Goes Official
- 2010-08-06 Microsoft Kinect could very well read sign language