While many devices already provide us with pretty good mobile computing options, we’re always happy to dream about newer and more powerful gadgets. The Sony Nextep Computer concept is one such design. It’s designed to be worn as a bracelet/watch and sports a flexible OLED touchscreen display, holographic projector and a pull-out keyboard to allow you to churn out those emails at a speedy pace. The design envisions it to be ready by the year 2020, but do you think that we’ll see such a device in 10-year’s time?
Next Story: 11-inch Acer Aspire 721 Shows Up At Amazon
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept