Do you have an iPad 3G but want to use a SIM card from a carrier that doesn’t offer a MicroSIM? We’ve seen folks come up with their own DIY methods of chopping up their SIM cards to fit, and it does work, but there are many of us who are just bad with tools. The solution? Cut My SIM is more or less a glorified hole-puncher designed for SIM cards, making the process of turning your SIM into a MicroSIM a simple job. The neat cut also means you can easily put it back together forming a regular SIM if you decide to reuse the SIM card. The company is currently taking preorders for $29/each and the handmade device will begin to ship at the end of June. Would you dare put your SIM card into this puncher?
Next Story: Rumor: Microsoft Bing To Handle iPhone Search?
- 2014-04-10 France Offers Phone Contract Via Vending Machines
- 2013-10-10 Apple’s Magnetically Secured SIM Tray Spotted In Patent Application
- 2013-07-29 Moscow Metro Stations Could See SIM Card Snooping Machines Installed
- 2013-02-26 Paper Nano-SIM Cards Do Their Bit For The Environment
- 2012-12-05 Gemalto Merges NFC Function In SIM Card
- 2010-04-28 iPad 3G Begins To Ship
- 2010-04-29 AT&T Readies Its Micro-SIM For The iPad 3G's Launch
- 2010-04-29 iPad 3G To Retail At 5PM April 30th
- 2010-05-03 T-Mobile SIM Crammed Into The iPad Allows Text Messaging
- 2010-05-11 Japanese iPad To Be SIM-locked To Softbank Mobile