Ever felt that your gaming skill was limited by the hardware that you own? Well, to put all doubts to rest (and satisfy your need for speed), the Black|OPS Assassin from Digital Storm ought to be enough to keep you satiated and on top of your game, at least until the next major technological leap is made in the world of computer gaming. This machine will come with a chassis that was specially designed to promote vertical heat dissipation by taking advantage of heat’s naturally tendency to rise. You get a trio of massive 180mm fans that are located at the chassis’ bottom, where cold air is pumped within to force hot air through the top. Not only that, you also have the help of Digital Storm’s Sub-Zero Liquid Cooling System treatment that keeps the processor, motherboard and chipsets running nice and cool while being able to achieve outrageous overclocking potential, where overclocks of 4.4GHz and higher are not uncommon. Digital Storm has priced the Black|OPS Assassin gaming machine from $2,387 upwards, depending on the innards of your choice.
- 2013-12-11: Digital Storm Teases Steam Machine For CES 2014
- 2013-08-08: Black Ops II: Origins Teaser Depict A Robot
- 2013-04-25: PC, PS3 To Get Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Uprising This May 16th
- 2013-03-19: Digital Storm Hailstorm II Is Pure Gaming PC Pedigree
- 2013-02-19: Digital Storm Bolt Is Thinnest Gaming PC In The World
- 2013-01-08: Digital Storm Unveils Aventum II Gaming Rig With New Cooling System
- 2012-10-23: Digital Storm’s Bolt gaming machine claims to be future-proof