Fans of the Square Enix franchise, Dragon Quest, will probably salivate and drool if the conceptual controller that you see here ever hits the market, where it will be made by Hori and retail for around $138 after conversion. Of course, being a concept all of it remains a theory, where you will need to push down on the sword in order to execute your special finishing move as you apply the coup de grace on the game’s numerous bosses. Since it hails from Japan, we won’t be surprised at all if that’s the only function of the oversized sword – to deliver a killer blow in a particular game. Cute, but we don’t think it is a viable product.
- 2014-04-11: Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-09: School Girl Strikers iOS RPG From Square Enix Coming Your Way
- 2014-04-01: Square Enix Opens Teaser Site For New RPG
- 2014-03-21: Original Final Fantasy XIV's Downfall Was Due To Overly Designed Flowerpots (Amongst Other Things)
- 2014-02-24: Final Fantasy VII Remake Could Be A Possibility