Google’s online PowerMeter is a useful tool to help figure out your electricity bill at home, and if you’re already a fan of the service and live in the UK you’ll probably want to check out the Current Cost Envi and Google PowerMeter pair up. With that setup, you’ll be able to track your energy usage and post it online with Google PowerMeter. On its own, the Envi doesn’t seem like such an interesting device, since it’s just your standard device that’s full of meters, but when hooked up together with the Google’s online service, tracking your energy usage, going through graphs of your past months usage and zooming in on gadgets that are lapping up the juice becomes easy and accessible from anywhere online.
- 2014-04-22 Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22 Apple Brings Recycling Effort To All Its Stores
- 2014-04-21 Hydro-electric Toilet Helps You Generate Electricity With Each Flush
- 2014-04-21 New Apple Data Centers Hope To Shrink Carbon Footprint
- 2014-04-20 Bentley Hybrid Car Set To Wow