Are you addicted to statistics and graphs? If you are, then you’ll probably go bonkers over the Ever Increasing Watch that was designed by EleeNo. Instead of presenting the time in the usual easy-to-read manner that we’re used to, this watch presents it in a series of ever-rising graphs, telling you the hour and the minutes. If you decide to shell out $179 for this, at least you’ll know the next time someone is squinting at your watch in confusion they’re trying to tell the time.
Next Story: Domyos Decathlon Interactive Punching Bag
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool