It seems that the next version of the iPhone OS will feature a Facebook integration, which will be a large step compared to just being able to access Facebook via the current Facebook App. This would probably mean “true” Facebook contact synchronization, similar to what you get on Android and WebOS platforms, with some of us being stoked that there is also a remote possibility of seeing a centralized Facebook Connect for all iPhone apps (today, you have to enter your FB login in each app). This seems like the logical step to take if Apple wants to keep up with the rest of the market in terms of Facebook synchronization, a feature that scores of people do like (mainly for the profile photo?).
Next Story: Netflix ready to stream HD movies to PCs, Macs
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16 Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2013-03-22 PopCap Games' Solitaire Blitz Jumps From Facebook To iOS
- 2012-03-28 Find my Facebook Friend hits the App Store
- 2012-01-25 iPhone 5 details leaked by Foxconn employee?
- 2010-04-19 iPhone OS 4.0 To Get Facebook Integration?
- 2010-08-23 Facebook For iOS Has Over 100M Users