John Grayson took apart the GamePark GP2X handheld console by removing its joystick for a D-pad instead, a move that might court some controversy depending on which camp you are on. Apart from that, the GP2X is not longer powered by AA batteries (hello, Game Boy!) but will instead be juiced by a pair of PSP Li-ion cells in lieu to increase your gaming time by more than four hours on a single full charge. It doesn’t take all too long to figure everything out if you have a penchant for DIY stuff, so check out the video in the extended post for more information.
- Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- Logitech Harmony Remotes To Receive Xbox One Launch Support
- Google Glass Hack Beams Grand Theft Auto GPS To Its HUD
- Archos GamePad 2 Set To Debut Soon
- Logitech Teases ‘Made For iPhone’ Game Controller
- Follow: console, diy, hack, mod,
- Seen at: moddedbybacteria.wordpress