General Motors has let it be known that they will be partnering with Google, where the latter will supposedly sell their Android operating system for in-car use. Hmmm, sounds rather fishy since Google isn’t supposed to sell what is an open source operating system. What do you think such a collaboration will result in? Will your car get all the more smarter, and will it prove to be a worthy opponent to the Ford and Microsoft alliance that shook the showfloor back at CES earlier this year? Hopefully the integration won’t see your engine freeze for no particular reason while you’re on the freeway.
- 2014-04-10: Square Considered By Google And Apple For Purchase Before
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Confirmed: Google Glass Will Be Sold To The Public On 15th April
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: 72 Percent Of People Surveyed Against Google Glass Due To Privacy
- 2010-05-18: General Motors and Google team up to help you find your car