General Motors has let it be known that they will be partnering with Google, where the latter will supposedly sell their Android operating system for in-car use. Hmmm, sounds rather fishy since Google isn’t supposed to sell what is an open source operating system. What do you think such a collaboration will result in? Will your car get all the more smarter, and will it prove to be a worthy opponent to the Ford and Microsoft alliance that shook the showfloor back at CES earlier this year? Hopefully the integration won’t see your engine freeze for no particular reason while you’re on the freeway.
- 2014-04-22: Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22: Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21: Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21: Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2014-04-21: Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2010-05-18: General Motors and Google team up to help you find your car