Google’s version of Twitter, Google Buzz, might have gotten off to a bad start with the public, but things seemed to have settled down recently and the search engine giant has released a version of the site that can be accessed on older Android phones, Symbian S60 smartphones, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile devices. When Google Buzz was first launched, it was originally only available on the desktop, iPhone and Android 2.0 and above phones, so it’s good to see that more users are able to enjoy a piece of the pie. Are you a Google Buzz user, or are you totally satisfied with Twitter and reluctant to move?
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2011-08-04: Android owns over 40% of US smartphone share
- 2010-01-29: Hulu Going Mobile And Might Hit Android And iPhone OS
- 2010-02-09: Google Maps For Windows Mobile Now Supports Buzz