Griffin does not want to be left behind in the iPad accessory race, having unveiled a trio of new chargers from the PowerJolt line that boasts 2.1-amp power capability, letting them juice up iPads that require a much more heavy power draw compared to iPhones and iPods. The PowerJolt Plus for iPad comes with a pass-through port for another car-charging unit, letting it juice up an iPad, iPhone or iPod with a dock connector simultaneously. It will also feature a built-in SmartFuse and uses a coiled charging cable. As for the PowerJolt Micro for iPad, this miniaturized 12-volt adapter sports a removable iPad dock cable, letting you alternatively charge any other device using a USB cable. Last but not least is the PowerJolt SE for iPad which features a low-profile 12-volt adapter and coiled-cord dock adapter with an LED readout that points out to you whenever the unit is receiving power, also boasting SmartFuse and plays nice with iPads, iPhones and iPods.
- 2013-09-06 Griffin MultiDock Updated To Charge A Variety Of Mobile Devices
- 2013-08-16 Moto X Gets PowerDock Accessory By Griffin
- 2013-07-17 Griffin PowerDock 5 Will Charge Up To 5 iOS Devices At Once
- 2013-04-19 Griffin's Crayola Light Marker For The iPad Lets Your Kids "Paint" With Light
- 2013-03-20 Griffin Unveils A Host Of Accessories For The Samsung Galaxy S4