Hulu was originally supposed to work on a HTML5 compatible version, but it looks like that isn’t going to work out anytime soon with Hulu’s Vice President of products, Eugene Wei, stating that “HTML5 lacks maturity in reporting, advertising and content security”. That means you won’t be able to stream your favorite shows onto your iPad then, but folks who are working with the Android OS platform will probably be able to get it sooner rather than later.
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Google Glass With Prescription Glass Spotted
- Follow: Android, html5, hulu, iOS, iPhone,
- Seen at: newteevee