Technology seems to be busy making it easier for us to part with our money, and the next move to lower the figures in our bank account is the introduction of DeviceFidelity’s new In2Pay iPhone case. Said casing will make your iPhone compatible with its In2Pay microSD card, allowing your iPhone to make contactless transactions with Visa’s payWave terminal, which is already available at 32,000 retailers. As always, when it comes to credit cards, security is of paramount concern, and DeviceFidelity claims the transactions are made through its password protected mobile payment app that generates a unique ID for every transaction. Do you want to turn your iPhone into a pseudo credit card?
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2010-05-06: Visa to enable wireless credit card payments via iPhones
- 2010-09-23: DeviceFidelity In2Pay iCaisse4 Mobile Payment Solution