At long last, the much awaited and looked forward to iPhone OS 4.0 Beta 4 is now ready for download, and you will be pleased to note that there is a brand new option in the Settings menu – yes, we’re talking about tethering here the legit way. Of course, other phones like those on the Symbian or Windows Mobile platform have long offered tethering for a few years now, but it is nice to see Apple finally make the move and catch up with its rivals. Anyone downloaded this and given it a go yet? Image courtesy of Gizmodo.
Next Story: ViewSonic VOT125 PC Mini ready to rock and roll
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2011-04-19: iOS 5 leaked on video is probably iOS 4
- 2011-03-17: Google announces connection bar for iPhone Gmail
- 2010-04-27: iPhone OS 4.0 To Offer A Landscape Home Screen?