Arduino could very well be the next best thing since sliced bread for some folks, as Leah Buechley demonstrates with her new jacket that espouses turn signal LEDs thanks to a Lilypad Arduino microcontroller board which will respond to switches located on the jacket’s wrists, lighting up the direction which you want to turn so that any vehicle behind knows where you are heading exactly without ramming you down by accident. The choice of a black jacket isn’t too smart though, although throwing in a reflective strip of sorts might help increase one’s visibility on the road. We’ve included a video of it in action in the extended post so that you get a better idea on how it works.
- Swann Quad Starship Might Be Your Own Delivery Drone
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Google Glass Explorers Offered Chance To Swap With Next Generation Pair
- Tobii Announces EyeX Eye-Tracking Kit For Developers
- AT&T EverThere Launched To Offer Portable Peace Of Mind
- Follow: jacket,
- Seen at: technabob