Electric cars are nice little things, but one of the major downsides of such vehicles is the time it takes for these devices to charge, making them impractical for long drives. JFE Engineering Corp might have a solution to that, as they have developed a new electric car charging station that is able to provide your electric vehicle (EV) a 50 percent charge in just 3 minutes. The charging station won’t come cheap, as a single charging station is expected to go for a good $63,000. Another drawback of this solution is that it would require some modifications to your EV’s software and systems, though if you really do want it to be charged quickly, it would probably be quite useful to adopt this, right?
- 2014-04-14: Netherlands' Glow In The Dark Highway Is Now A Reality
- 2014-04-13: U.S. Navy Turns Seawater Into Fuel For Its Vessels
- 2014-04-09: Solar Impulse 2 Wants To Circle The World On Solar Power Alone
- 2014-03-18: Electric Car Batteries Could Be Used to Power Europe’s Data Centers
- 2014-03-03: Nissan LEAF Battery Survives Abuse In Video