Kenneth Cole has a spanking new touchscreen watch which is touted to be the first of its kind where the fashion world is concerned. It will boast a 32 city world time function, an electro luminescent backlight, a stainless steel construction, water resistance and chronograph technology. Depending on the model, prices range from $125 to $175. There is just something unnerving about timepieces that have touchscreen capability, since most of our fingers are already large, while the watch’s display itself isn’t exactly big to say the least – or at the very least decent enough for use without the help of a stylus. Hopefully the battery life is able to hold out considering the added juice required for a touchscreen display.
- Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Follow: watch,
- Seen at: chipchick