Kenneth Cole has a spanking new touchscreen watch which is touted to be the first of its kind where the fashion world is concerned. It will boast a 32 city world time function, an electro luminescent backlight, a stainless steel construction, water resistance and chronograph technology. Depending on the model, prices range from $125 to $175. There is just something unnerving about timepieces that have touchscreen capability, since most of our fingers are already large, while the watch’s display itself isn’t exactly big to say the least – or at the very least decent enough for use without the help of a stylus. Hopefully the battery life is able to hold out considering the added juice required for a touchscreen display.
Next Story: Just 5 unveils new CP11 phone with pop-up screen
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!