Kenneth Cole has a spanking new touchscreen watch which is touted to be the first of its kind where the fashion world is concerned. It will boast a 32 city world time function, an electro luminescent backlight, a stainless steel construction, water resistance and chronograph technology. Depending on the model, prices range from $125 to $175. There is just something unnerving about timepieces that have touchscreen capability, since most of our fingers are already large, while the watch’s display itself isn’t exactly big to say the least – or at the very least decent enough for use without the help of a stylus. Hopefully the battery life is able to hold out considering the added juice required for a touchscreen display.
Next Story: Just 5 unveils new CP11 phone with pop-up screen
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-08 Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30 Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10 HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids