Looks like Google’s move to open its Nexus One smartphone to retail sales could be making the device more attractive to carriers as KT Corp, South Korea’s second largest mobile carrier, has announced that it will be beefing its smartphone line-up with the release of the Nexus One. The Nexus One will first be offered via online stores and will then be expanded through retailers the following month. Aside from having the “Google Phone”, you might also be interested to know that KT is already offering Apple’s iPhone, making the carrier a rather attractive one if you’re looking for cool smartphones.
Next Story: Live Pictures Of The Meizu M9 Surface?
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2011-09-19: KT to roll out NFC iPhone 4 case
- 2011-01-04: Korean carriers not hot on the Nexus S
- 2010-12-21: Samsung sold over 2M Galaxy S phones in Korea, more than the iPhone