If you got swept away by the Iron Man 2 LG Ally campaign and pre-ordered the phone, there is a little bit of bad news for you. Verizon has apparently sent an email to folks who pre-ordered the device, advising them that the pre-order period has been extended until May 26th and that the device will be available on or after May 27th. Considering the phone was originally slated for May 20th, it’s only a week’s delay, but any delay is unpleasant, right? No reason was given for the delay, but as long as the phone ships without any major issues, there probably won’t be too much to complain about.
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-04: Verizon LG G Pad 8.3 LTE Announced