South Koreans have it good with their latest device, the LG LB4400 which is a new digital audio player that also doubles up as a phone. Strangely enough, aren’t most phones these days more than capable of handling MP3 playback? The LG LB4400 will bring the expertise of iRiver to the fore, where it will be able to handle MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, APE, FLAC, AAC and AAC+ audio file formats alongside Dolby Surround Mobile for an added boost. Not only that, you will get a 2.8” WQVGA AMOLED touchscreen display to go along with it. No idea on pricing though.
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company
- Sony Updates Walkman, Movies And Album Apps
- Follow: dap, iriver, LG,
- Seen at: en.akihabaranews