LG Telecom might not be the largest of all South Korea cellphone operators, lying in third place, but that doesn’t mean that they aren’t able to offer great handsets to the masses. This time round, we have word that they will roll out up to 10 smartphones throughout 2010, where some of these will be powered by the bada operating system from Samsung. These smartphones will cater only to high end users, which means we can speculate at some pretty amazing specifications while not being sure whether it will make its way Stateside or not. South Korea has always been known to carry some pretty amazing phones just like those in Japan.
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2011-09-20: Samsung Bada OS to take open source route?
- 2011-09-11: Samsung Wave phones to get bada 2.0
- 2011-04-07: Samsung bada 2.0 coming out this July in India