LG Telecom might not be the largest of all South Korea cellphone operators, lying in third place, but that doesn’t mean that they aren’t able to offer great handsets to the masses. This time round, we have word that they will roll out up to 10 smartphones throughout 2010, where some of these will be powered by the bada operating system from Samsung. These smartphones will cater only to high end users, which means we can speculate at some pretty amazing specifications while not being sure whether it will make its way Stateside or not. South Korea has always been known to carry some pretty amazing phones just like those in Japan.
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2011-09-20 Samsung Bada OS to take open source route?
- 2011-09-11 Samsung Wave phones to get bada 2.0
- 2011-04-07 Samsung bada 2.0 coming out this July in India