So lamps aren’t really your thing, especially if you’re an avid reader in bed but your partner cannot sleep with some strong light turned on at night. Why not reach a compromise with the Lightleaf? This unique bookmark kills two birds with one stone – not only does it make sure you know where you last left off, it will also come with an illuminating surface that offers a glow bright enough to read in the dark without disturbing anyone else. No idea on how it will be powered, but concept designer Valentina Trimani claims that it will be recharged wirelessly. Another concern that we have about such a concept would be this – will it become hot enough to burn a hole through your book?
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept