Pictures of what is supposedly the upcoming Meizu M9 have surfaced. If you aren’t already familiar with Meizu, it’s the company behind the most famous iPhone clone before this, the Meizu M8. While the pictures were apparently posted by Meizu’s CEO, there is some skepticism related to the authenticity of these pictures, since the pictures were removed shortly after they surfaced. Of course, we do hope that they’re authentic, and from the looks of it, the device is powered by Google’s Android OS. Despite the release (leak?) of these pictures, there still aren’t any official specifications released on this device, though it’s expected to be powered by Android 2.1, 1GHz processor and sport a 5-megapixel camera while supporting the 3G networks used by carriers in China. Are you looking forward to the Meizu M9, or did the previous M8 disappoint you?RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: clone, iPhone, Meizu, meizu m8, meizu m9,
- Seen at: meizume