Microsoft’s Project Natal, the device for Microsoft’s controller-free gaming experience, was previously rumored to be released in October, and in a recent interview, Microsoft’s Saudi Marketing Manager, Syed Bilal Tariq, has confirmed that the device will be launched globally in October this year. Considering the little leaks regarding Project Natal recently, it’s not too surprising to hear that it’s almost ready for prime time. How will it fare against Nintendo’s Wii and the PlayStation Move? It’ll be interesting to find out. If you want to hear the October launch date mentioned for yourself, check out the video after the jump.
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft's New All-In-One Media Keyboard Destined For Your Living Room
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Clippy Lives On As Cortana Easter Egg In Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2010-04-19: River Rush Is One Of The Games To Support Project Natal
- 2010-05-15: Sony PlayStation Move Arriving This September?
- 2010-05-30: Brunswick Pro Bowling To Boast Project Natal Support