Microsoft’s Project Natal, the device for Microsoft’s controller-free gaming experience, was previously rumored to be released in October, and in a recent interview, Microsoft’s Saudi Marketing Manager, Syed Bilal Tariq, has confirmed that the device will be launched globally in October this year. Considering the little leaks regarding Project Natal recently, it’s not too surprising to hear that it’s almost ready for prime time. How will it fare against Nintendo’s Wii and the PlayStation Move? It’ll be interesting to find out. If you want to hear the October launch date mentioned for yourself, check out the video after the jump.
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Follow: Microsoft, motion sensing, nintendo wii, playstation move, project natal,
- Seen at: gamertagradio