Microsoft’s Project Natal, the device for Microsoft’s controller-free gaming experience, was previously rumored to be released in October, and in a recent interview, Microsoft’s Saudi Marketing Manager, Syed Bilal Tariq, has confirmed that the device will be launched globally in October this year. Considering the little leaks regarding Project Natal recently, it’s not too surprising to hear that it’s almost ready for prime time. How will it fare against Nintendo’s Wii and the PlayStation Move? It’ll be interesting to find out. If you want to hear the October launch date mentioned for yourself, check out the video after the jump.
- 2014-04-22 Microsoft Organizes Party To Celebrate E.T. Videogame Dig
- 2014-04-22 Second Windows 8.1 Major Update To Arrive In August (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21 Phil Spencer Admits More Needs To Be Done For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-21 Motorola Solutions Licenses Microsoft IP For Chrome And Android Devices
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Expands Retail Presence In The U.S.
- 2010-04-19 River Rush Is One Of The Games To Support Project Natal
- 2010-05-15 Sony PlayStation Move Arriving This September?
- 2010-05-30 Brunswick Pro Bowling To Boast Project Natal Support