The Motorola Droid 2 rumors have surfaced again, and now a picture of what sources are claiming to be the keyboard for the Motorola Droid 2 has surfaced. Too bad there aren’t any complete pictures of the phone, and considering that the Droid Shadow doesn’t have a physical QWERTY keyboard, this is probably the second Motorola phone for Verizon that was rumored. From the picture, you’ll notice that the D-pad is missing, which might be a cause to celebrate for many folks out there. Do you prefer this new keyboard layout, or do you think the current Motorola Droid has a better layout?
Next Story: Sprint HTC EVO 4G Having Memory Card Issues?
- 2014-03-13: Nokia Power Keyboard Now Available On AT&T And Verizon
- 2014-02-13: Sony Vegas Pro Keyboard Launched
- 2013-09-24: Gyration Announces New Keyboards
- 2013-09-03: World's Thinnest Keyboard Measures In At Under Half A Millimeter Thick
- 2013-09-02: The Keyboard As You Know It Could Be Rendered Obsolete
- 2010-06-10: Motorola Droid 2 Pictured In Full
- 2010-06-15: Next Generation Droid To Be Unleashed June 23rd
- 2010-08-09: More details on the Motorola Droid 2