Leaked pictures of upcoming phones seem to be in season lately, and now a picture of the upcoming Motorola Droid Shadow has surfaced, apparently after the phone was left in a corporate Verizon gym in Washington (meh). According to the person who found it, the device has 16GB worth of internal storage, is powered by a Snapdragon processor, sports an HDMI port, an 8-megapixel camera and a 4.3-inch display. Hopefully this device will be powered by Android 2.2 FroYo when it’s released. Are you looking forward to the Motorola Droid Shadow?
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2013-07-10 Motorola Droid Mini, Ultra And MAXX Family Photo Leaked
- 2011-12-12 Verizon preps DroidDoes.com for DROID 4, release imminent?
- 2010-06-14 Details On Motorola Droid X And Droid 2 Commercial Leaked