Leaked pictures of upcoming phones seem to be in season lately, and now a picture of the upcoming Motorola Droid Shadow has surfaced, apparently after the phone was left in a corporate Verizon gym in Washington (meh). According to the person who found it, the device has 16GB worth of internal storage, is powered by a Snapdragon processor, sports an HDMI port, an 8-megapixel camera and a 4.3-inch display. Hopefully this device will be powered by Android 2.2 FroYo when it’s released. Are you looking forward to the Motorola Droid Shadow?
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2013-07-10: Motorola Droid Mini, Ultra And MAXX Family Photo Leaked
- 2011-12-12: Verizon preps DroidDoes.com for DROID 4, release imminent?
- 2010-06-14: Details On Motorola Droid X And Droid 2 Commercial Leaked