Motorola somehow leaked out its i897 Amphora (seen on the right) and WX415 Heartland clamshell handsets, where the former is an iDEN model, featuring a Ferrari logo located right under the internal display which obviously suggests that it is another Ferrari-Motorola tie-up. It seems that Sprint will be the most likely candidate to offer the phone in the US, although there is no release date attached to it just yet. As for the Motorola WX415 Heartland, this is a CDMA handset that will make its way towards North and South America, featuring an external display and external music controls.
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: iden, Motorola,
- Seen at: unwiredview