We’ve seen various forms of cellbots (cellphone robots) before, but what makes this robot special is that the 5v components have been swapped out for 3.3v ones, and the creators of this nifty little robot have wired everything to run off the G1’s internal battery. Pretty cool, huh? Hopefully the G1’s battery doesn’t get drained too fast. The next step would be to get this robot mosey over to a charging station by itself so that it can juice itself up and always be ready to go. Video after the jump.
- 2011-12-01 Archos 101 G9 Turbo arrives
- 2011-04-22 SNES controller turns Android phone into a gaming machine
- 2011-04-15 HTC Sense 3.0 (unofficially) arrives on the Desire HD
- 2011-03-02 Honeycomb ported to T-Mobile G1
- 2010-07-27 T-Mobile G1 is no more
- 2010-10-20 DIY: Bluetooth Wireless Oscilloscope For Android Phones
- 2010-11-09 myTouch 3G Froyo 2.2 update works on the T-Mobile G1